Adaptive clothing for older children with special needs - Sleeveless w/ Tube Access
Does you child wear a nappy and/or are they tube fed? Our sleeveless, age appropriate, bodysuits with our specially designed tube access makes the lives of parents/carers just that little bit easier when it comes to accessing a PEG/feeding tube.... whether it be for feeding or the administration of medication, access is so much easier with the tube access vest and is an effective way of managing those difficult situations.
The access is ideal for any PEG/G-tubes and sub-pubic catheters.
Bodysuit/Popper Vest Features:
- Designed with a longer leg, reinforced crotch and 5 durable studs all for additional coverage
- Strategically placed 'window' to a PEG/feeding tube for the parent/carer to access and high enough for the child not to tamper with
- Flat-locked side seams to prevent digging into the skin under a brace
- Top-stitched seams to minimise curling of the leg/neck/armhole openings
- Tag-free so your child can move without uncomfortable irritation
- Made from AZO-free, supersoft cotton/elastane fabric which is gentle on the skin
- Available for ages 4-14 year olds in a variety of colours